HOW TO TRANSLATE THIS LETTER IN CHINESE

Dear Professor Ma,
This summer I am going to be studying abroad in Taiwan and I am applying for a scholarship called the 台灣教育部華語文獎學金. This scholarship is support students who are interested in studying abroad in Taiwan and being immersed in the Taiwanese culture, It gives them about NT$25,000 each month. I was wondering if you could write me a recommendation letter for this scholarship. I know previously I had asked you to write me a letter for the 重要語言獎學金 CLS) but i didn't end up applying , sorry for the inconvenience. So Since you already wrote that a letter, I was wondering if you could write similar another letter and just write it under a different scholarship name. The Scholarship deadline is March 31. Can you sign the letter at the bottom and then scan it and email it to me by next week?

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    親愛的馬教授:
    這個夏天我就要去台灣留學,並且申請了台灣教育部華語文獎學金。這個獎學金用於那些對台灣文化感興趣並且在台灣留學的學生。每個月它將提供25,000新台幣給這些人。我不知道您能不能幫我寫封推薦信來申請這個獎學金。我知道這件事很倉促,但是不能不去爭取,給您帶來的麻煩和不方便之處還請見諒。即使你寫了這封信,我好奇您是否會給別人寫一樣的信,只是名字不同呢?獎學金的截止日期在3月31日,您能都花費點功夫寫這封信並且下周發電子郵件給我呢?