how do you translate this letter in Chinese?

Dear Professor Ma,
This summer I am going to be studying abroad in Taiwan and I am applying for a scholarship called the 台灣教育部華語文獎學金. This scholarship is support students who are interested in studying abroad in Taiwan and being immersed in the Taiwanese culture, It gives them about NT$25,000 each month. I was wondering if you could write me a recommendation letter for this scholarship. I know previously I had asked you to write me a letter for the 重要語言獎學金 CLS) but i didn't end up applying , sorry for the inconvenience. So Since you already wrote that a letter, I was wondering if you could write similar another letter and just write it under a different scholarship name. The Scholarship deadline is March 31. Can you sign the letter at the bottom and then scan it and email it to me by next week?

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    I suggest that you post this in Notebook.

親愛的馬教授:
    今年夏天我將到台灣留學,并申請一項獎學金,名為“台灣教育部華語文獎學金”。此獎學金用以支持那些醉心于台灣文化,并有興趣赴台留學的學生。每月將給予他們大約25000元新台幣。請問您是否可以為我寫一封推薦信用以申請獎學金? 我知道先前已請求您提供一封用以申請“重要語言獎學金”的推薦信,但我并未完成申請,如給您帶來不便,敬請諒解!由於您已寫過那封推薦信,請問能否再寫一封同樣的信?改一下獎學金名稱即可。您能否在下周前將該信簽名并審閱後通過電子郵件發給我?