What textbooks use children from English-speaking countries to learn English grammar?

I'd like to try to learn English like they learn it in English-speaking countries. Could you please suggest any schoolbooks or classic literature for this purposes?
P.S. I'd appreciate if someone made corrections in this note :) I'm not sure I wrote it correctly.

Answers

What textbooks do children from English-speaking countries use to learn English grammar?
    I'd like to try to learn English like they learn it in English-speaking countries. Could you please suggest any schoolbooks or classic literature books?
    P.S. I'd appreciate it if someone could make corrections in this note :) I'm not sure I wrote it correctly.
    *********
    Hi F. Karmo. Actually, it depends on your level. I don't think that you are a beginner so why are you opting for children's textbooks?

I can suggest this site: http://www.learnenglish.de/

In general - they don't.
    I never learnt grammar until I learnt a foreign language.
    When you learn your native language - you do it by ear - you learn by imitation, not by reading any rules!