How does one express "let someone to..." in Italian?

Hello everyone!

I'd like to know how to express the action "let" in Italian, such as:
"Let me do it"
"Let's go"
"Let it be"
...and so on..
I know that the verb "lasciare" also means "let" in addition to "leave", but I just don't know exactly how to use it or what changes on it should be made. For example, I have seen "lasciarmi", "lasciami" and "lasciatemi", and I think these all mean "let me". I am a little confused by these changes and, if possible, I'd like to have some explanation about them.
Thanks in advance!

For learning: Italian

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Hello Joe,
    not every "let" in english can be translated into "lasciare" in italiano. In your examples:
    -Let me do it (Lasciami (1)/lasciatemi farlo(2)" (1) I ask to one person to let me do something; (2) I ask to several persons to let me do something.
    -Let's go!: Andiamo! (我们走吧)
    -Let it be: Lascia stare! (don't try to change it)
    Other examples:
    Don't let me down: Non mi deludere.

Whenever you use "lasciare", the use of lasciami, lasciarmi, lasciatemi depends on the subject, as verbes are conjugated in any tense in italian.
    Lasciami farlo!: "lascia" is the second person singular (you: tu) of the imperative mode: I ask YOU (one person) to let me do something.
    Non lasciarmi farlo!: "non lasciare" is the negative form of the imperative mode for the second person singular: I ask YOU (singular) not to let me do something.
    Lasciatemi farlo!: "lasciate" is the second person plural (you: voi) of the imperative mode: I ask YOU (several persons) to let me do something.