what the top university in the europe about system information faculties for bachelor programs?

I'll to be continued study at europe but i need more info about that, recommend ya :)

This was all I could find
    Bachelor Degrees In Computer Information Systems Online ...
    Browse Bachelor Degrees In Computer Information Systems Online to land the high-paying IT job, and become an Information Systems Analyst. - Cached
    Information systems, Courses and degrees, La Trobe University
    Customise your degree by choosing to specialise in finance, marketing or ... Bachelor of Information Systems "As an international student, I find that La Trobe offers me the ... - Cached
    More results from »
    Information Technology Bachelor Degree - Washington DC College ...
    Information Technology Bachelor Degree IT Degree Program Mission . The mission of the Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology is to prepare students for ... - Cached
    Computer Information Systems Bachelor's Degree | DeVry University
    Computer information systems (CIS) specialists design, build, and implement software solutions for every business. Learn more about CIS at - Cached
    Business Information Systems degree: Curtin University - Courses at Curtin
    Double degrees; Bridging courses; New ... Information systems are important across all ... Business Information Systems is offered as part of the Bachelor of Commerce. -

Have you considered Poland? :)