Site Feedback

Resolved questions
expressions in japanese

In English,when someone hurt yourself usually says''Ouch''.
How can I use that expression in japanese?

For learning: Japanese
Base language: English
Category: Other



    Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.



    Sort by:

    Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    - いた (unisex)
    - いて (masculine)
    - いたい(unisex)
    - いてて(masculine)
    - いたた (unisex)
    - あいた (unisex)
    - あいて (masculine)
    - いったー 
    - いってー

    As you might have notices, most of them are abbreviations or changes of 痛い(いたい.)

    I often use イテ! or イッテー!since I am male. ..; although I sometimes hear girls saying those masculine expressions too! :D

    Submit your answer

    Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.

    If you copy this answer from another italki answer page, please state the URL of where you got your answer from.