How much Yen you will suggested to prepare for staying in Japan for around 10 hours?你能帮助我吗?

So basicly, I was thinking about having a dinner in the hotel near the airport and maybe purchase some souvenirs, (around 5 pieces).
And after that, I am going to purchase a light rail ticket from airport Narita to airport Haneda. How much will that be? And does the light-rail work in the mid-night? Will it be safe and how long it will take?

Would anybody like to give me a rough idea how much Yen should be prepared?

Thx for your help a lot ;P

你好,我将过境日本,逗留约10小时左右。我想请问如果在机场吃一顿饭再买点小礼物大概需要多少日元(Yen)?同时我还需要买一张从Narita机场去Haneda机场的车票,请问大概需要多少钱呢?午夜的电车需要多久才能到达Haneda机场呢?
谢谢你的帮助。

For learning: Japanese

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Hotel food, particularly near an airport, is expensive anywhere, and especially so in Japan. Unless you just want to eat soup noodles, I would prepare at least 2000-2500 yen just for the meal. Taking the Airport Limousine Bus will take you directly from Narita to Haneda for 3000 yen. If you buy five small pieces of souvenir for 1000 yen each, that is another 5000 yen, for a grand total of at least 10,000 to 10,500 yen. The last bus for Haneda leaves Narita at 9:25 p.m. or so. Just to be on the safe side, I'd prepare at least 15,000 to 20,000 yen and save whatever you don't use for the next time!

Here is the website for the airport limousine bus: http://www.limousinebus.co.jp/en/platform_searches/index/2/7