Is a girl of 25 too old to marry a good man?

I am 22 years old now,and my cousin is 25,my aunt is so worried about her marriage,I have persuaded my aunt to relax,my cousin is so excellent that there are so many people want her.But she said that once girls'good time has passed,there would be lots of difficulties to find a perfect husband.I feel huge pressure altough I am 22,I think I must have a boyfriend now as my aunt's saying!oh,my god!Do you have some ideas about this thing?

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    Firstly, no one is perfect in this world, therefore, there is no so called the perfect husband. Love can`t be found on purpose because if you just want a boyfriend because you are at the age of having a boyfriend, then please be careful because you would probably be hurt by a random guy. I hope one day you can meet the right person.