faire + infinitif

I am trying to understand how to use faire + infinitive correctly. When you want to say that the subject is causing an action to be done by someone or something else.
These are my attempts :Please correct them if I'm wrong and try and help me understand.

Je ferai leur envoyer un petit cadeau. = I will have a small present sent to them.
Tu me fais en colere. = You make me angry.
Je fais venir me chercher mon père. = I am making my father come and collect me.
Je ferai embrasser par elle. = I will make her kiss me.
Je fais faire mes devoir par mon père. = I am getting my homework done by my father.

For learning: French

Answers

It should be: "Je leur ferai envoyer un petit cadeau." The indirect object comes before the "faire + infitive verb" construction. "Tu me rends fou de colère." You're not using the "faire + infinitive verb" construction here, but rather "rendre + adjective" construction. "Je demande à mon père de venir me chercher." In this construction, there are three verbs together, faire + venir + chercher, and it's just too awkward. "Je ME ferai embrasser par elle" is technically correct (by adding the "me"), but for some reason I have a strong urge to replace the pronoun "elle" by a noun, as in "je me ferai embrasser par ma copine." Finally, the last sentence is correct as is.

Ok, I will try to translate your sentence as closely as possible to the original English sentences (not trying to wedge in a faire + infinitive when that's not a natural a way to say what you want to say) I know it's not what you wanted to practice, but it's to show you that a faithful translation often takes a life of it's own, it's not a word for word translation.

I will have a small present sent to them = je ferai envoyer un petit présent à leur intention.
    You make me angry = tu me mets en colère
    I am making my father come and collect me = j'oblige mon père à venir me chercher.
    I will make her kiss me = (This is a really tricky one ) je vais faire en sorte qu'elle m'embrasse (I will do what's needed to make her kiss me, otherwise it's je vais l'obliger à m'embrasser because "I will make someone" is often close to "I will force someone").
    I am getting my homework done by my father = Je fais faire mes devoir par mon père (good).

Here are some examples with faire + infinitive.

J'ai fait installer une piscine. = I had a pool installed.
    Mon frère s'est fait faire un tatouage. = My brother had a tattoo done.
    Je me suis fait couper les cheveux. = I had my hair cut.