Have, had and have been

In what situations i can use "I have gone" in place of "I went" and what means I have been...?

Answers

When you say "I went" it is like you are telling a story to your listener. You want them to go back in time to that point and follow your story from there. If you say "I have gone" then it is more formal, and you want the listener to stay in the current time of now and to view your "going" as a completed action in the past, but to view it from the present. This is not the story-telling mode.
    "I have been" can be used as the first part of a verb phrase "I have been looking for you." "I have been swimming." It could also just refer to having been located somewhere "I have been in Spain." "I have been to the grocery store."