Do you want to be a boy or a girl if you can live for the second time?

Do you want to be a boy or a girl if you can live for the second time? And give the reasons if you don't mind.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    Hmmm... Your question is quite interesting... I am a girl and I beleive I would have chosen to be a girl if I was given an option because girls have so much variety in their lives. Also, we have got the intense deep emotions that we feel which usually guys don't have.
    Also, in our society guys are expected to work and raise their family whether they like it or not, it's their duty... So a father takes care of his family and then the husband... So as a girl my future seems quite secure. I can be dependant but I could also be independant and work for myself etc. So, basically I beleive what God has given to me was the best for me at first place and it is same for everyone whether they accept it or not... :)