Are these correct ?

Je n'ai pas rien volé = I didn't steal anything
Je n'ai jamais rien volé = I never stole anything

Je ne veux plus jamais te parler = I no longer ever want to speak to you again
Je ne veux jamais te parler encore = I never want to speak to you again

For learning: French

Answers

OOPT

"Jamais rien" is correct but not "pas rien". So you have "Je n'ai rien volé" and "Je n'ai jamais rien volé".

"Encore" doesn't work in a negative sentence for "again". "Je veux te parler encore" is fine, but the opposite is either "Je ne veux plus jamais te parler" or (less common) "Je ne veux jamais plus te parler".

Je n'ai pas rien volé = I didn't steal anything = no. You can't put pas & rien together, it's like a double negative so it kind of mean the opposit of what you want to say. Je n'ai rien volé

Je n'ai jamais rien volé = I never stole anything = yes.

The last 2 were trickier to separate because you could say the same thing for both.

Je ne veux plus jamais te parler = I no longer ever want to speak to you again = yes but I would prefer Je ne veux plus te parler. No need for ever or again in French here, because it's understood. You could also translate it by something like ça ne m'intéresse plus de te parler ( a sort of I don't care anymore about talking to you) to keep the cool and detached attitude in that sentence. I heard Fench saying "cause toujours" (keep talking - meaning I'm no longer listening or participating to this discussion)

Je ne veux jamais te parler encore = I never want to speak to you again = no. I would now use the Je ne veux plus jamais te parler. It has a more passionate feel to it. Again no need for the word again, it's implied in the "plus".