How to say this in Chinese

1) I'm glad I bought my plane ticket to Taiwan early because now when I check the prices online they rise so much. 2) what are your work hours? Or How often do you come in to work here. 3) I work Tuesdays and Fridays from 9-5. it is a long day, I have to keep myself awake during the day ( maybe by drinking coffee) 4) when I go to china in the summer I will take Chinese classes for my minor degree in Chinese and the credits will transfer back to my home university

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    1) I'm glad I bought my plane ticket to Taiwan early because now when I check the prices online they rise so much. 我很庆幸提早买了去台湾的机票,因为我上网查价格的时候发现它涨了好多。
    2) what are your work hours? Or How often do you come in to work here. 你的工作时间是什么时候 or 你多久来这儿工作一次。
    3) I work Tuesdays and Fridays from 9-5. it is a long day, I have to keep myself awake during the day ( maybe by drinking coffee) 我每个星期二和星期五工作,工作时间是早上9点到下午5点。那是个漫长的日子,我要让自己一天都保持清醒(有时候会通过喝咖啡让自己清醒点。)
    4) when I go to china in the summer I will take Chinese classes for my minor degree in Chinese and the credits will transfer back to my home university 暑假的时候我会去中国学二专(第二专业),我的二专是中文。期间我的学分会呈交给原本的学校。