Any things wrong with my sentence, I want to make them being native.

In the conversation, the girl is having a hard time dealing with a time conflict between picking up her nephew and going to the class. The boy gives her two suggestions. The one is picking her nephew at first and going to class later. Another one is asking Amy to pick her nephew.If I were her, I prefer the later one, because just like the man said I could go to the class on time and my friend would like to help me to solve this problem.

Thanks. :)

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    The boy gives her two suggestions. One is picking up her nephew first and then going to class. The other is asking Amy to pick her nephew up for her. If I were her, I'd opt for the second one because, like the man said, I'd be able to go class on time and my friend would help me with my nephew.