Is this sentence right?

"Another precious gain from this experience is that since then our team members maintained a personal relationship outside the office environment after several-month united hard work pursuing shared vision."

The meaning I want to express is: because our team worked together for several month, we worked hard for the same goal, so during the process we got to know and appreciate each other. Then even the program ends, we still keep in touch with each other outside the office environment.

I wish to express it in a concise way, is my sentence right?

Thank you!

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    The meaning I want to express is: because our team worked together for several month[S], [AND] we worked hard for the same goal, [DELETE "so"] during the process we got to know and appreciate each other. Then even the program ends [EVEN THOUGH THE PROGRAM ENDED], we still keep [KEPT] in touch with each other outside the office environment.

"Another [VALUABLE BENEFIT .... NOT precious gain] from this experience is that since then our team members maintained a personal relationship outside the office environment [EVEN AFTER HAVING WORKED DILIGENTLY PURSUING OUR COMMON GOAL/SHARED VISION ... NOT "after several-month united hard work pursuing shared vision."]