Are these sentences ok?

I brought you two dresses to choose.
I'm told that you're quite difficult to work with. or They told me that you're quite difficult to work with.
They watch me like I'm doing something wrong or They watch me like I'm doing something bad.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    I brought you two dresses to choose from (informal, colloquial) or I brought you two dresses from which to choose.

The second set of sentences are both correct; it simply depends on whether you want to keep the person who told you a secret. 'I'm told' is the passive voice used to hide the doer of the action.

In the last set both can be correct again depending on your intention. If you are meaning that it is incorrect, as in not being done properly, then it should be wrongly (though many people will incorrectly say wrong) or badly. If you mean that you might be doing something against the rules, something troublesome, then it would be wrong or bad.

My opinion :
    1. I have been told that you are quite difficult person.
    2. They stared at me as if I am doing something wrong.

I could be wrong though. I hope some people will correct me if I am wrong :)

I brought you two dresses to choose.
    - The=is sentence is fragmented and colloquial. It should be--- I brought two dresses for you to choose.

- It should be-- I was told that you are quite difficult to work with. OR They told me that you are quite difficult to work with.- both are acceptable :)

- They are watching me like I'm doing something bad OR They are watching me something wrong. -- both are accepted :)