over my eyes?

When it comes to the possibility of a marriage failing, I prefer to pull the white tulle over my eyes. I'm aware that people, not a contract, make marriage permanent, but when I walk down the aisle, I want to believe, in my heart of hearts, mine will last forever.

a) What does "pull the white tulle over my eyes" mean?
b) Does "walk down the aisle" always used only in "marrige" or "wedding" context?
c) "in my heart of hearts" - does this mean the same with "in my hearts" ?

Thank you.

Additional Details:

IS "walk down the aisle" always used only in "marrige" or "wedding" context?

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    (1) In English, we have an expression "pull the wool over one's eyes," which means to "deceive someone." Here, the author wrote "the white tulle" instead of "wool" because she was talking about her wedding, so she was being figurative, by replacing "wool" with "white tulle." (Note: A white tulle is a wedding veil).

(2) No, "walk down the aisle" could have a literal meaning as well: E.g., "I walked down the aisle on the crowded airplane to get to the restrooms."

(3) Yes, "in my heart of hearts" is an expression that emphasizes "in my heart," that is, the woman wants to be absolutely certain that her marriage will last forever.