Site Feedback

Resolved questions
what's the best way to say these sentences ( contact the embassy to visit their country )


I'm Syrian but I live in Saudi Arabia and I want to visit China.

I'm a resident here and I'd like to ask how can I get visit visa, what're the documents required?
Some people say invitation card needs to be ratified by a government there in China, Is that right ?

For learning: English
Base language: English
Category: Language



    Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.



    Sort by:

    No answers yet.

    Submit your answer

    Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.

    If you copy this answer from another italki answer page, please state the URL of where you got your answer from.