What is the best way to improve my Communication English skills?!

Is it writing, speaking or texting native speaker ?! I am starting to get confused about it !! :(

Answers

Hello Nourhan!
    Best is probably to do all three if you can, since texting uses a different register than speaking and writing. Then again speaking is the most difficult out of the three - you need to be able to quickly process what is being said and provide relevant answers. There is also the issue of speaking clearly yourself and understanding the various dialects and accents in use in English. If you only have time to concentrate on one, I would personally concentrate on speaking.

you have to pracise english language skills listening/reading are the 2best skills that can help you to improve you english learning

More resolved questions for learning English