“只好”怎么用?然后你们可以不可以做一个句子用 “主动” 感谢你们!

Base language: Chinese (Mandarin)

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    “只好”怎么用?然后你们可不可以用“主动”造一个句子?谢谢(你们)!
    只好=have no choice but to... it is an adv. , when using it, we usually put it after Subject and before Verb.
    for example: 今天有很多工作要做,我只好加班。There is a lot of work to do. I have no choice but to work overtime.
    他不能来了,我只好自己去商场。He is not able to come. I have no choice but to go to the mall myself.
    主动:
    (1)used as an adv. : offer to... 主动here means that you do sth. of your own will, you are not forced to do sth. it is used after Subject and

before Verb.
    eg. 他主动帮我打扫院子。=He offered to help me clean the yard.
    我主动辞职了。I offered to resign.
    (2)adj. but function as a vi. 主动here means be active /be positive
    eg. 无论做什么事情,他都非常主动。He is active whatever he does. /He does everything activelly.
    (3)adj. used before noun. it means active, we usually add的 after 主动。
    他是个主动的人。He is an active person.

只好means have to, have no choice but to, for example: 我肚子好饿,可是什么吃的东西都没有,我只好喝水了(im hungry,but there is nothing to eat and i have to drink water)。

主动:我主动帮助你学习汉语。

飞机晚点了,我只好再等一个多小时了。

“只好”means "have to" or you have no choice about somethins,but this things should be continue.
    For example: 今天餐厅关门了,我只好回家吃饭。the restaurant has been closed, I have to dinner at home ,today. (the restaurant has been closed in Chinese is initiative not passive)