I have a lot of questions about English

1. It has been your love for rich and poor,'big and small',sinner and saint,which leaps across ecclesiastical party and theological bias,that has inspired the love and esteem of so many.I dont understand the part of "which leaps across ecclesiastical party and theological bias,that has inspired the love and esteem of so many".

2.He answers them the day before they were written. I dont understand this one.
Thank you

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    I believe the first one suggests that whoever they are talking about is a member of an ecclesiastic religious group, but his attitude of equality to all people has him beyond the boundaries of that view and any bias' (discrimination) he may have if influenced by it...because of this, many people respect him.
    A person such as this does not keep their prescriptive religious beliefs from loving all people and others that see this are often impressed by it.

The second sentence makes no sense unless they are suggesting the person is psychic really.

More resolved questions for learning English