I have a question

We use 'how many' for countable nouns and 'how much' for uncountable nouns. What about ordinal numbers questions?I find it in dictionary 'how manyth' is this correct?

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Hungarian has a word like this; Chinese has a word like this. But I'm afraid English doesn't have this luxury. I've used "how manieth" jocularly myself, but it is *not* standard English and you probably shouldn't use it anywhere that matters. Your only options, to my mind, are "which" and "which number".

The word "manyth" is not an actual word, but it might be used and understood like many other invented words and phrases.

I have always said "which" when asking about this. "Among your brothers which one are you?" "I am the third one."