what's the best way to say these sentences ( going to exhibition)

Hi , Are you participants in this fair

yes, we're in booth number 26

Can I get the name of all the companies participating in the fair in the field of auto parts

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    "Hi! Are you participating in this fair?"

"Yes, we're in booth 26."

"May I have a list of all auto part companies participating in the fair?"

Your first two sentences were pretty much fine. If you want to say them your way, that's acceptable; my changes will make them sound a bit more "natural", but they're not needed.

However, I highly recommend you use my third sentence. It's a lot more succinct and clear, and it also sounds more professional. Further, while "can" can be used in this sentence colloquially, it's not proper English. "Can" implies a capacity to do something, while "may" implies an ability to do something or permission to get something.

This is exemplified in the common phrase "May I go to the bathroom". Many young native English speakers will ask their teachers "Can I go to the bathroom?", only to be met with a sarcastic, "Of course you CAN go to the bathroom, but are you ALLOWED to?"

"Sorry, teacher," they'll reply, "MAY I go to the bathroom?"

"Yes, student," the teacher will reply. "You may go to the bathroom."

So again, while you're able to use "can" in colloquial English (hell, I even do it some times when I'm not paying attention to my words), it's still wrong, hence why I changed it.