A question to people who are in Guangzhou (China)

I am interested in studying there, in Guangzhou

I have three options, where do you think it is better to go to study??
I need pieces of advice, from you.

❋ 3 options:

☛ Sun Yat-sen university

☛ Jinan

☛ GUFS Guandong university of foreign studies

谢谢你们

Base language: Chinese (Mandarin)

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    I do not live in Guangzhou, but I've lived several years in China... And the only university I've heard about of those three is the Sun Yat-sen University, is it is a top university in China. Top 10 I reckon. Whereas the other two (after a little bit of Googling) are ranked much lower: Jinan, top 50; Guangzhou University of Foreign Studies, not even top 100.

If you're free to choose, I'd go Sun Yat-sen any day of the week!

I’m live in Fujian(China), next to Guangzhou. I recommend you Sun Yat-sen university.
    GUFS Guandong university of foreign studies is for language learners.

OOPT

I live in Guangzhou.Sun Yat-sen University is the best university in Guangzhou. of course, Sun Yat-sen University!

Hi, I was a teacher in GZ. Sun-Yat-Sen is considered the best. GUFS is not a bad language school if you're majoring in 英文 or something.