Go behind your back的中文怎么说?

Go behind your back的中文怎么说?例句:I would never dream of going behind your back. You know I always do as you say.

Base language: Chinese (Mandarin)

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    behind your back[背着你]
    talk behind your back[背着你谈论(你)]
    go behind your back[背着你行事]

Not too sure about that exact phrase, but as for sb "talking behind your back", is: 别人在背后说你坏话(or 闲话)

other examples:
    别人背后说你坏话怎么办? (What do you do when people talk bad about you behind your back?)
    如果别人在你背后说你的坏话碰巧被你听到了,你会有什么反应?(If people talk bad about you behind you behind your back, and you happen to overhear it, what reaction will you have?)
    原谅背后说坏话的朋友 (Forgive friends who have talked bad about you behind your back)

Hope it helps!

In this sentence, I assume that by "going behind another's back" you mean to overstep your place to do something (i.e., to do things without asking permission), as evidenced by the following sentence, "I always do as you say." Given this meaning, I would translate your sentence as: 我連想都不敢越權做事,你交待的事情,我都照你的話做。

Actually,i do think those answers to this question make sense in a way, but i won't recommend you to use them, because those are not that verbal and not that exact,but those did suggest the meaning you wanted to convey to some extent.and you'd better use them in written Chinese, but as far as i can see,the sentence you gave us as an example sounds more oral,so i would translate it this way:

我从没想过背着你做些什么,你知道我一向都是按你说的去做的。

(BTW according to your explanation to Petter, you said going behind one's back is more related to action. so i do think this is pretty good a way to say,considering colloquialism and generality.)

So generally speaking, we say "going behind your back" in chinese like: 背着你做些什么,背着你干些什么。

For instance:
    他总是背着我干些偷鸡摸狗的勾当。
    别以为我不知道你成天背着我干些什么!

And actually i think there's also another way to say it in chinese, but i do not recommend you to use it, because it's a bit like slang in English if we have in Chinese, ;p 别耍花样.it also means don't try to go behind my back, but in a more threatening way.for example:我警告你,别想再耍什么花样!

Hope this helps, just keep asking me if you still don;t get it. ;p

如影随形