It's extremely painful experience for me vs. it's AN extremely painful experience for me.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Unkraut,

Experience is an uncountable noun when it refers to knowledge or skill you have gained over a period of time, or the process of gaining it. It is also uncountable when it refers generally to the things that influence the way you think or behave.
    Uncountable
    -I have previous experience working as a police officer.
    -In one course at the police academy they wanted us to know from personal experience what it felt like to be hit with a police truncheon, attacked with a taser, handcuffed with our hands behind our back, and sprayed with pepper spray. It was extremely painful experience for us.

Experience is countable when it refers to an event or activity that influences you in some way.
    -I had a bad experience with marijuana once when I was in school.
    -It was an extremely painful experience for me to be hit in the stomach with a police club.

"it's AN extremely painful experience for me" is correct. Without the "an" the grammar is wrong.