In a chinese bar near my shop...

I'd like to learn how to say in chinese this sentence:

"Excuse me, I should like/wish a fresh orange juice, thank you...".

Best italian greetings for the incoming Easter: congratulations
for the quality of this website and answers of the friends who
take part in it.

Sincerely,
Claudio

For learning: Chinese (Cantonese)
Base language: Chinese (Cantonese)

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    This guy is confused. He has no clue. I don't think he knows the difference between Mandarin and Cantonese. You guy are wasting your time.

打扰一下,我想要一杯新鲜的橙汁,谢谢

okay 打 (dǎ )扰 (rǎo)一 (yī )下 ,(xià)我 (wǒ)想 (xiǎng)要 (yào)一 (yī )杯 (bēi)新 (xīn)鲜 (xiān)的 (de )橙 (chéng )汁 (zhī),谢谢 (xiè'xiè)
    so it can help you.

when i need to order something at restaurant or bar,i would say"ma fan lai yi bei cheng zhi,xie xie"麻烦来一杯橙汁,谢谢。

You want to learn Chinese, but there is Mandarin (Putonghua, mainly use in mainland China) and Cantonese(mainly use in Hong Kong and Macau). And they are different stuffs.
    In Cantonese, you may say
    唔該, 我想要一杯鮮搾橙汁。(In Cantonese)
    m4 goi1 , ngo5 soeng2 jiu1 jat1 bui1 sin1 zaa3 caang2 zap1

In this phrase, 唔該 means 'Excuse me'
    我 = "I"
    想要 = "should like/wish"
    一 = "a", and the phrase "一杯" ="a cup of"
    "鮮搾" fresh, or you may say "新鮮"。The word "新鮮" is commonly use in Putonghua instead. "鮮搾" is more local saying.
    "橙汁" orange juice
    And the word "唔該" has the meaning of "Excuse me" and "Thank you", we usually put that at the beginning of the sentence as a expression of "Excuse me". And say it at the end of the sentence to express "Thank you". Probably you will say "唔該" again after you have received the orange juice.