Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Do you want to learn Chinese from the very beginning just like children at primary school?

Answers

Yes

Since you can not insert it in our brain...sure ;-)

yes please...i want to learn it from zero :)

Actually....by the time a little child has entered primary school - they can already speak, so you're starting too late (呵呵呵呵).

By the time they're 1 year old, they can recognize the four tones without trying since they've heard it thousands of times, even if they can't express it.

By the time I was 1 year old, I knew two important but sinister words.... "my" and "me".

谢谢!!

I understand that your question is a rhetorical one, but I can say a big yes! -- A long time ago I watched a few programs showing how Chinese kids learn, and I suddenly understood a whole lot at once.

Do you have something in mind to teach me?

:)

More resolved questions for learning Chinese (Mandarin)