What does friendship means to you?

Everybody understands the notion "friendship" differently. What is your understanding of friendship? Who is a friend to you?

Additional Details:

Ooops! Sorry, guys, I noticed that I made a huge mistake in the question. Of course, it should be "What does friendship MEAN to you?" Very silly misprint.

friendship is mutual understanding between two people , in any situation either in happyness or sowwrowness

To me , friendship means a friend that always be our side no matter what condition you involved either happy moments or sad moments and never talk behind your back although somehow he/ she can so annoying attitude and let all ears to us . True friend will give an advise to their best friend , if they truly care . A normal friend will come us if we have something that they don't have to show off but then they will left when we have nothing .