In your culture, do most people uphold "what" over "who" in a group context, or the other way around

What I mean by "what" is what purpose, what goal, what policy, what technology, what tools, what technology, what plan, what equipment, what schedule, what product, what sub-product, what exchange, etc. This translates to an awareness of a group as a system designed to forward a purpose.

What I mean by "who" is the personal viewpoint. In the context of groups this translates to focusing on the personality of a leader rather than the actual objective realities of the situation. It also translates to "office politics", and a "me first" attitude.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    In Australia most people concentrate on the personality and the 'me first' theory. It goes back to convict times when the convicts were united in hatred against against their overseers.