Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Could you explain "But keep the fives, twenties, hiz and biz completely separate " ?

I'll be playing basketball with the President
Dunking on his delegates
Then I'll compliment him on his political etiquette
Toss a couple milli in the air just for the heck of it
But keep the fives, twenties, hiz and biz completely separate

And yeah I'll be in a whole new tax bracket
We in recession, but let me take a crack at it
I'll probably take whatever's left and just split it up
So everybody that I love can have a couple bucks

BRUNO MARS - BILLIONAIRE LYRICS

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Fives and twenties refers to five and twenty dollar bills. Hiz and biz completely separate, I'm not completely sure, but I think he's trying to say he is not going to let his personally life (with women) interfere with his business. Biz is a common slang term with business. For example "Show Biz" refers to the business of Hollywood or Broadway and the likes. Hiz, I believe is a play on word. 'ho' which is a derogatory term for women or certain types of women.