Need help with "going to" and "will"

I need help with these sentences :
i'm going to (gonna) cook this noodles.
i will cook this noodles.

those sentences sounds like the same, what is the difference then? Need help and explain, thank you very much.

Answers

They are almost the same. You can use both. A small difference is that "going to" is often used for the NEAR future, like "I am going to cook these noodles today," but "will" is better for the FAR future, like "I will cook these noodles next week."

Because noodles are plural, we say "THESE noodles"

They mostly mean the same thing. The correct form in both cases is 'these' rather than 'this', see: I'm going to cook _these_ noodles or I will cook these noodles ('this' changes to 'these' when plural, if it was only one noodle - then it would be 'this noodle' but it is many noodles so we say 'these noodles'). The only difference in meaning would be that 'going to' suggests that you are doing it very soon, whereas will simply says that you will do it in the future (that could be very soon or in a long time, 'will' does not specify). ;-D

"to be going to..." - I ам going to cook... - I know that I will cook it in the nearest future. I am sure in this action
    "will" - I will cook... I can do it and I can't do it. This is future tense

"Going to" implies thinking... When I say "I'm going to cook..." that means I have some time to think it over and prepare for the action. When I say "I wiil cook..." there's only a fact or a promise. For example, someone knocks on the door and I say to my wife: "I'll get the door", not "I'm gonna get the door", because I don't have to think it over or prepare for the action.

You use "going to" if there is evidence at present that points to the future action. Either you see present actions moving towards the future action, or a plan already exists (even if the plan is only in your mind).

"Will" is simply a prediction without any basis or evidence. It's just an intention or assumption.

They have absolutely nothing to do with near or far future. We don't use our grammar in that way.