Could somebody please translate this to korean?

How do you say this in korean? And please put romanization and hangeul.
How are you? How's korea?Is it nice in there? I'm actually planning to have a visit there. I'm still not sure when. Hope we could spend time together when I get there. See you!

For learning: Korean

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    안녕하세요. 잘 지냈어요? 한국이 어때요? 좋아요? 사실은 내가 한국에 가봐려고했는데. 언제 갈지 아직 잘 몰라요. 한국에 갈때 우리 같이 놀 수 있으면 좋겠어요. 그때 봐요.
    [an-nyeong-ha-se-yo. jal ji-nae-sseo-yo? han-gu-gi eo-ttae-yo? jo-wa-yo? sa-si-reun nae-ga han-gu-gae ga-bwa-ryo-go-haen-neun-de. eon-je gal-ji a-jig jal mol-la-yo. han-gu-ge gal-ttae u-ri ga-chi nol su i-sseu-myeon jo-ke-sseo-yo. geu-ttae bwa-yo.]

translation:
    Hello! Have you been well? How is Korea? Is it nice? To tell you the truth, I am planning to visit Korea. I'm still not sure when I will go. When (I) go to Korea, it would be nice if we can play (commonly use for friends in terms of spending time together) together. See you then!

안녕하세요 (this is Hello in korean and in also can be taken/ or understood as "Hello how are you" this phrase is formal and is pronounced < "annyeonghaseyo">
    I don't know what else is part of your question if this is it hopfully this can help you!