“也把”这个词是什么意思?

Please look at this sentence:
我的房间的荧光灯坏的,我父亲也把它修好了。

I guess that 把 is a measure word for 荧光灯, is that right?

Does 把 have a meaning when you translate that sentence??

I focused on "也把它" a little bit, but I guess this is not a single fixed term, right?

Can you give some SIMPLE examples of using "也把" in a sentence and if you have time with a little explanation please??

谢谢

Base language: Chinese (Mandarin)

Answers

the point is ‘也’ means also,or did sth too. 也 is a adverb. 把 is a verb.

I think you have a misunderstanding. This is not a right sentence. The right sentence is 我房间的荧光灯坏了,我父亲也把它修好了。So,也把在这里不是一个word, 把在这里作把字句的象征,当你translate 的时候不用翻译出来。也means also and too.

也 and 把 are not a phrase. 也 means "also", for example: 我也在家, also I was home. 把means -make, for example, 她把头发剪短了, she have her hair cut shorter.
    I think there must be a context before the sentence your given. for example, 我父亲打扫了客厅,我的房间......

no, here it's " 把 object predicate" grammar structure

normal word order "i ate apples"
    this very case: " i 把 apples ate"
    so
    我的 房间 的 荧光灯 坏 的,我 父亲 也 把 它 修好 了。
    The fluorescent lamp in my room broke, my father repaired it too.

You maybe write the sentence,i think it should be"我的房间的荧光灯坏了,我的父亲也把它修好了“,也 means "too",,and you needn't to translate the word"把”,it is just a symbol that the sentence is an initiative sentence.and "我房间的荧光灯被我爸爸修好了“ is an passive sentence.

More resolved questions for learning Chinese (Mandarin)