I need help with Admission to METU. Please if you help contact me.

I'm planning to move to Turkey to study for MAs. The thing is I'm graduating this year and I'll work for a year to gain experience. I will sit for many tests such as GRE and TOEFL. I want to prove that I have the qualifications to study in METU. If you know any information that might help me please contact me. I'm looking for students who studied there, or teachers from METU. Anyone that might help me. Thanks

For learning: Turkish

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    we will talk english and turkish languages..

Look is better to have contacts with facebook search in exact places and in institutions., that´s is better woman and you need strategies so for that., I am from Colombia and I am a geek in my web internet manipulation, I recomendate you samething girls kisses hahhah and bye

More open questions for learning Turkish