What's the difference between "okumak"and "okumayı" in state of being nouns in turkish?thanks a lot

For learning: Turkish

Answers

OKU- is root and it is a verb OKUmak, as you know. Then, there are two options to make it noun. You can either use -ma/-me OR -mak/-mek. In other words, okuma and okumak are noun versions.

Kitap okumak faydalıdır = Kitap okuma faydalıdır. (They are both grammatically correct however first version is more common)

So, what is the difference? If we are using the noun without any suffices, we prefer using -mak/-mek. If we are using suffices to noun, we prefer using -ma/-me.

Kitap okumayı severim = Kitap okumağı severim. (They are both grammatically correct however first version is a lot more common)

Okey freind what is the difference? If we are using the noun without any suffices, we prefer using -mak/-mek. If we are using suffices to noun, we prefer using -ma/-me.

Kitap okumayı severim like Kitap okumağı severim., (They are both grammatically correct however first version is a lot more common)
    look i am from colombia and if you wanted my msn heithuke@hotmail.es