What are the meanings of 저는요, 나는요, 당신는요, and 너는요?

I've heard them in songs and in speech, and I don't know what the purpose of the "요" is.

For learning: Korean

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    요 indicates respect to the person you're talking to. Normally, 요 is put after a verb, but it can be used with other parts of speech, too.

For example:
    어디 가? Where are you going?
    학교요. (To) school.

Here, 요 is put after a noun (학교) which indicates he's talking to an older person.

Back to your question, 나는요 저는요 당신은요 are just the same things as 나는 저는 당신은, a pronoun plus a topic marking particle, excpe they're in a 'respectful' form. This is however not a standard usage and normally we put 요 at the end of the sentence.

요 is added for politeness.
    Sometimes when people want to say something about themselves, they would say "Well, I (think/feel/etc)..." now this "I" can be represented either as 저 (formal) or 나 (informal). 는/은 are topic markers that indicate the thing you are referring to is the topic of the sentence.
    나(는) I, me (informal)
    너(는) you (informal, never use it to someone older or unknown to you unless you have a very close relationship)
    당신(은) you (formal but awkward. usually omitted and you call the person by their title (doctor, miss, older brother, sir etc)
    저(는) formal for I/me

More resolved questions for learning Korean