Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Tenses of Spanish

Could someone explain the tenses in Spanish? Muy muy dificil...

Is there past/present/future perfect in Spanish?

Are there different conjugations for future and past tense?

Thank you!

Additional Details:

When I say 'Muy muy dificil...' I mean it is difficult for me

For learning: Spanish

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Yes, there're different conjugations for future and past. And there're perfect in each of those.

Presente simple I am Sofía. Yo soy Sofía
    Past simple I made a call Yo hice una llamada
    Present perfect ( we call it "past" I don't remember the exact name but it's considered past) Yo he hecho una llamada. / I have made a call.
    I had made a call/ Yo había hecho una llamada.
    I was going to buy it./ Yo iba a comprarlo.( a comprar esto, literally)
    Threre'is another past that's only used in some texts, like poems( at least I've read it there)
    Yo hube hecho una llamada( it's a very remote past)
    FUTURE

Going to --> the same in spanish : I'm going to buy a car. Yo voy a comprar un auto.( at least in Argentina we use it most of times, it's our favourite future tense)
    Will --> I will win. Yo ganaré. ( infinive verb taken as a root and study the endings)
    Future perfect. By the time you arrive home, I will have already done it. Para cuando llegues a casa, yo ya lo habré hecho.
    I will be going to school/ yo estaré yendo a la escuela( literally) In my country( at least ) we'd say " voy a estar yendo a la escuela"

I'ts only to show you what I have on mind now, but at least for informal speech these are enough.

http://www.wordreference.com/conj/ESverbs.aspx?v=ser