Translation: founded in May 2013 | Culture

I am creating a logo for soccer club on which "founded in May 2013" should be written.

Unfortunately I am not used to Japanese language yet, what's the reason why I need your help.
Google translator suggests:

2013年5月に設立された

Is this correct?

Thank you for your correction or confirmation ! =)

----

Another question about Japanese culture. I am searching for the whole evening now for a webpage on which I can read detailed information about Japan and its population (How big are the houses, do they live together, waht's a typical activity, what about travelling and thinkings of other cultures and and and... =S. Wikipedia and several other ones do only consider the main infos which I already know. I would be pleased if somebody can suggest me an appropriate one for me =).

For learning: Japanese

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    (このサッカークラブは)2013年5月に設立された is correct.

(私たちは)2013年5月に(このサッカークラブを)設立した is also correct.

Another question is that you want to know the stereotype of Japanese, isn't it?
    I've never heard of such a website.
    I can recommend you "japan-guide.com" which are very popular for foreign people who travel Japan.