跳電了該如何用英文向leasing office解釋情況?

我家剛剛跳電了,請問我該怎麼用英文打給l easing office請他來幫我修呢?用black out? no power? 有沒有比較口語,而且可以讓對方直接聽懂的說法呢?

Base language: Chinese (Mandarin)

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    "My circuit breaker tripped" or "I think a fuse blew." Then say, "I have no electricity now. Can you send someone to take a look at the electrical panel box?"

Brian is right. I'd call it an "electrical switchboard" or just "switchboard". Circuit breaker can be simply "breaker" if you want.
    .
    Sometimes the reason is not what you think.Sometimes telling someone what the problem cause is can be misleading. Sometimes you can just explain things you know & let the expert analyse the cause.
    .
    The power went off suddenly.
    We are without power.
    We have a black out now.
    We need someone to fix this, ...promptly, emphasis as you see fit. :)

If you blew a fuse or a breaker, there was probably a reason. The reason is probably not in the switchboard. Expect questions about electrical things in your office. :)