I would like to listen to more music that is popular in Europe and specifically, France.

I listen to Rock, Techno/House/Electronica, Jazz, and Classical. Can people recommend artist names, album names, Pandora stations, or YouTube Playlists. Esperanto music welcomed, too! Thanks!

For learning: French

Answers

I don't know if this is your style, but I stumbled across 'Tal & MPokora - Envole Moi' recently and thought it very catchy. There is a whole album and it good. It's on itunes or spotify.

A couple of French radio stations I listen to online - Cherie FM and NRJ, worth tuning into. NRJ is more upbeat and new stuff.

Hope you enjoy.

Stromae - Alors on Dance

Hello! I don't know what you were listening of french music, but I like music such as Serge Gainsbourg, Jacques Brel, Yves Montand, Edith Piaf, mais aussi Vanesa Paradis, Carla Bruni. There are also bands such as Rue Ketanou or Ogres de barback. I hope this will help.
    You can find and search different music on grooveshark.