What is the difference between "figure out", "work out", "find out" ? When I should use them ?

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    In my opinion, "figure out" and "work out" mean the same thing and can be used interchangeably. For example, "I want to figure out why my radio is not working" or "I want to work out why my radio is not working": in both cases, you are trying to solve a problem. The phrase implies that you will need think about it and try a few potential solutions.
    "Find out" is similar, but it would normally be used for someone trying to find some information or an answer. For example, "I need to find out when my child's school re-starts" (this implies you would just need to speak with someone or look up the information, you would need to solve a problem as for the other two)