Could you help me with the translation?

My friend cannot understand the customer said.Especially some English words.Could you help him?Here are the customer said:

My situation like this I using welding invertor maximum power use 4900watt. To do more jobs I bought electro generator.6000Watt (gasoline ) but the generator turbine has 3 phase and power spleat on 3 from one plug can get only 2000watt this is not start the arc to weld. I have been adviced to buy transformer to combine all power from 3 phase to one. my welder machine works from 1 phase 230V. Please help me to get right transformer. My generator has 380V socket plug and 3 230V plugs.

Answers

完全看不懂- -英语白学了

My friend couldn't understand what the customer said, mainly the english words. Could you help him? Here is what the customer said:

I use an inverter welder which has a maximum capacity of 4.9 kw. To improve its mechanical efficiency i bought a gasoline run generator with a capacity of 6kw, but the turbine generator has 3 phases and the power split is in the 3rd phase which gets only 2kw from one plug and thats not enough to fire the welding arc. i was advised to use a transformer to converge all three phases into one. my welder machine works from phase 1 at 230V. Please help me to get right transformer. My generator has a .....

good work
    jia you