Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Could you help me with the translation?

My friend cannot understand the customer said.Especially some English words.Could you help him?Here are the customer said:

My situation like this I using welding invertor maximum power use 4900watt. To do more jobs I bought electro generator.6000Watt (gasoline ) but the generator turbine has 3 phase and power spleat on 3 from one plug can get only 2000watt this is not start the arc to weld. I have been adviced to buy transformer to combine all power from 3 phase to one. my welder machine works from 1 phase 230V. Please help me to get right transformer. My generator has 380V socket plug and 3 230V plugs.

Answers

完全看不懂- -英语白学了

My friend couldn't understand what the customer said, mainly the english words. Could you help him? Here is what the customer said:

I use an inverter welder which has a maximum capacity of 4.9 kw. To improve its mechanical efficiency i bought a gasoline run generator with a capacity of 6kw, but the turbine generator has 3 phases and the power split is in the 3rd phase which gets only 2kw from one plug and thats not enough to fire the welding arc. i was advised to use a transformer to converge all three phases into one. my welder machine works from phase 1 at 230V. Please help me to get right transformer. My generator has a .....

good work
    jia you