royalty royality

could you explain the difference and give me some examples? Royality is a new word for me. Is it really in use?

To some, the Queen's home is ugly, but it's also held in esteem as the symbol of Britain's royal*****.
which word should I put into the gap?

Additional Details:

no defenition... ufff but there examples , sentences with this word http://www.wordnik.com/words/royality. I have nerer been so confused:-(.

Additional Details:

http://pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=royality

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Irina Softball,

Yes, "royality" is an actual word. It is, however, rare and considered obsolete.
    It has the same meaning as "royalty". I would say that anyone using it today is either mispelling royalty or being very inventive with the language for rhyming purposes.
    Don't use it any academic or serious commercial writing without a footnote.

-1678 Sir G. Mackenzie Crim. Laws Scot. --It was found, that His Majesties Palace were in Law no part of the Regality, but off the Royality.
    -1652 H. L'Estrange Amer. --The Royality in Lacedemonia hath predominated both in War and Sacrifices.

Irina , there is not a word ROYALITY, but there is ROYALTY, which means
    1.one or more members of a royal family. ex. We were treated like royalty.
    2.a sum of money that is paid to someone who has written a book, piece of music, etc. each time that it is sold or performed..... ex.She received $3,000 in royalties........

oh I forget your sentence, i think it will be,,,,To some, the Queen's home is ugly, but it's also held in esteem as the symbol of Britain's royalty..