Any idioms about feeling happy for someone?

Hello. I'm writing a letter to my friend and in this letter I would like to say about how happy I am for her (there was actually a good reason for this). However I realised that I coudn't find a proper idiom in English about expressing happiness for someone's success or achievements. In Russian I would say something like "I cannot even find proper words in order to express how happy I am for you". Is there some proper idiom in English for this case that might make me sound more native?

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Depends on how formal you want to be:
    (1) Formal and florid: Words fail me as I attempt to express my immense pleasure to have learned about your X.
    (2) Informal and friendly: I can't tell you how happy I am for you when I heard that XYZ
    Or I can't even begin to describe how happy I am for you ...

before i was one of those