How the better way to welcome a visitor?

Imagine that you work in a firm and a visitor arrives.

" - Hello, my name is XXX. What's your name?
- Oh, it's nice to meet you, sir/miss. With who you wanna talk?
- Ok, I'm gonna call him/her. Do you accept something to drink? Some water, a coffee?
- Ok, just one minute, please."

Is it good enough?

Additional Details:

** I think "what is the best way" is the correct sentence, haha.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    In a business situation, I would say the following:

Welcome to XYZ corporation. I am XXX. (if you are speaking to the visitor in person)
    Or, if on the telephone: "Hello,XYZ Corporation, XXX speaking."

(You wait for the person to introduce himself or herself. Then, if the person does not offer, ask: "May I ask who you are here to see? May I have your name?" (Or, "may I ask who is calling?" if you're on the telephone) (Usually, people introduce themselves immediately when addressing the reception, so it seems a little odd to ask for someone's name right away. Usually, it might be more polite to wait for the person to identify himself or herself first; then only ask if he or she does not).

It is a pleasure to meet you. (Say this only to a visitor in person; and if you're the receptionist, I don't think I would say "it is a pleasure to meet you," because the visitor is likely here to meet someone else). May I ask who you would like to speak to?

I will let XYZ know that you are here. May I offer you something to drink? Coffee? Tea? Water? (In a business situation, it is preferable not to use "wanna")

One moment please. XYZ will be right with you.

if the setence is:

"Hello, my name is XXX. What's your name? "

I think the better way is congrat the visitor with

Welcome to XXX , (and answer the visitor) My name is YYY. "Nice to meet you " it´s commonly used when you are in a less formal situation.