Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Where should the sender's address be written?

Xiangzi intends to write a fax to Professor Huniu of Peking University Health Science Center. Is the following fax cover sheet correct?

To: Peking University Health Science Center
Date: April 22, 2013
From: Xiangzi, president of Hainan Medical College
Page:2
Atten: Professor Huniu

The recipient's adress comes after 'To', while what follows 'From' is the sender's name. Is the place I write the sender's address in correct? Thank you.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Yes, after "to," you write the addressee (the person receiving the fax). After "from," you write the sender (the person sending the fax).

A fax? How quaint! I remember them... ;^p

Seriously though - in most places I am aware of, the location is irrelevant as long as it is clear.