are these sentences correct?

In the morning I learned the technics to learn Italian language to foreigners, using the communicative method.
In the afternoon I attended a course of "foreign language teaching", where I learned also the underline purposes of cooperation and cultural exchanges.
This was a training course to face DITALS 2 certification.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    "In the morning I learned some techniques to teach Italian language to foreigners, using the communicative method."

Students learn; they receive information. Teachers teach; they give information. I realise several languages use the same verb for both actions.

"In the afternoon I attended a course of foreign language teaching, where I also learned the underlying purposes of cooperation and cultural exchange."

If the name of the course is "Foreign Language Teaching", then you can put it in quotes and use capitals. If it's just a description, then no quotes or capitals.

"This was a training course in preparation for DITALS 2 certification."

"To face X" sounds like you are in trouble.

In the morning I learned the TECHNIQUES to TEACH Italian to foreigners, using the communicative method.
    In the afternoon I attended a course of "foreign language teaching", where I learned also the UNDERLYING purposes of cooperation and cultural exchanges.
    This was a training course to OBTAIN DITALS 2 certification.