Is there a mistake in this letter I've sent?

Dear miss Mohamadreza,
Hope you're enjoying your life over there I'm really interested to hear you more..
How 's the weather over there?how do you endure it?and finally do u enjoy your marriage?I mean how's your relationship together ?
I hope to not being so rude..
I'm asking these because I prefer to immigrate over there if I find the way...
Thanks for spending time for reading and answering.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    Dear miss Mohamadreza,
    Hope you're enjoying your life over there. I'm really interested to hear from you more.
    How 's the weather over there? How do you endure it? Are you enjoying your marriage? I mean, how's your relationship together?
    I hope I am not being rude.
    I'm asking these question because I would like to emigrate over there if I find the way.
    Thanks for taking the time to read and answer.

Dear miss Mohamadreza,
    Hope you're enjoying your life over there. I'm really interested to hear more from you..
    I hope I'm not being (too) rude..
    I'm asking these because I would like to immigrate over there if I found a way..

Dear miss Mohamadreza,
    Hope you're enjoying your life over there I'm really interested to hear more from you..
    How 's the weather over there?how do you endure it?and finally do u enjoy your marriage?I mean how's your relationship ?
    I hope to not being too rude..
    I'm asking these because I would like to immigrate over there if I find the way...
    Thanks for spending time for reading and I hope you will answer

Dear miss ... she is married, so Dear Ms or Dear Mrs - its always safe to write Dear Ms - but Miss I think is a no-no.

I wouldn't use 'endure' unless the weather is really awful - you could write 'how do you find it? or How do you like it?

Likewise as Elle says 'Are you enjoying ... ' or you could say 'Do you enjoy married life?'

and as for 'I hope I am not being rude' - it is too private a subject to think about asking, unless you are a past lover perhaps. Hard to see how her married life has anything to do with your immigration.