Expired question
Please help me translate for a thesis. (part 2)

Dear Parents:
My name is Samantha Berman, and I am currently working on a thesis project for Ball State University. This project will try to share the perspectives of English Language Learners (ELLs) with teachers and lawmakers. Sometimes teachers and lawmakers find it hard to understand what your student goes through as an English language learner. I am asking you allow your student to participate in this project so that I can share his/her story and perspective with those adults. Also, I want to help your student practice writing so that he/she can share future stories on his/her own. Below are some questions that you might have.
Who can participate?
Anyone who is learning English, willing to write his/her story, and willing to revise it (or let me revise it).
What will your child do?
Your child will write a true story about his/her experiences…
• with learning English
• adjusting to the culture of the United States
• dealing with racism
• or anything else related to being an E

For learning: Japanese

Answers

No answers yet.